On April 15, 2021, we’ll be hosting our virtual workshop, “Advancing Your Neurodegenerative Biomarker Strategy Beyond Discovery.” Read on to learn more about our reasons for organizing the event, and insights that will be on offer. Then be sure to sign up to reserve your spot.
Incorporating biomarkers into clinical trials and proactively planning for commercialization
As you seek to meet the needs of patients suffering from neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, an effective biomarker strategy can help to accelerate your drug development program. However, biomarker development has its own complexities, which if not adequately addressed, can add to the already daunting challenges of identifying new medicines for these disease indications.
We hope you’ll plan to join us for a workshop dedicated to helping you overcome key challenges and develop an effective and efficient pathway to incorporate biomarkers into clinical trials and to proactively plan for commercialization.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
The upcoming workshop will offer attendees key strategies for leveraging neurology biomarkers and planning for successful commercialization. Following are key reasons to attend this distinctive event:
#1. Get Guidance from Industry Leaders on Biomarkers for Neurodegenerative Diseases
This event is focused on how teams can incorporate biomarkers into clinical trials. Attendees will be able to discover key insights on these topics:
- The role biomarkers play in neurodegenerative disease therapy development.
- Practical steps for incorporating a biomarker strategy into your clinical trial protocol.
- Selection of the appropriate platforms, technology and reagents to deliver the data needed for your program
- Reimbursement strategies including how laboratory tests get paid for, what kind of tests get paid for (LDT vs. RUO) and how this affects platform selection
#2. Obtain Detailed Insights on Optimal Partnership and Technology Strategies
As a workshop attendee, you’ll find out about the keys to selecting the optimal platforms, technologies and reagents that deliver the data you need for your program. You’ll also be able to access guidelines for leveraging strategic partnerships that can help ensure effective drug and diagnostic development.
#3. Receive Proven Strategies from Successful Practitioners
The agenda will feature practical applications of biomarkers in clinical trials as well as key strategies that will support success development and commercialization. In addition, the event will feature a panel discussion in which industry experts will offer insights into the challenges and opportunities associated with employing a biomarker strategy to support therapy development.
#4. Get Your Questions Answered
As an event attendee, you will be able to interact directly with practitioners and industry leaders, so you can pose questions and gain personalized insights.
#5. Hear Directly from Industry Leaders
This workshop will bring together a number of industry leaders who have extensive experience with leveraging biomarker strategies to facilitate development and commercialization. Following are some highlights from our agenda:
- The Evolving Role of Biomarkers in Alzheimer’s Disease Therapy Development presented by Mark Mintun, MD, VP, Alzheimer’s Disease Development, Eli Lilly & Co.
- Practical Strategies for Implementing an Effective Biomarker Program Into Your Clinical Trial and Diagnostic Transition presented by Katherine Landschulz, PhD, Neurodegenerative Diseases Therapeutic Area Lead, Covance by Labcorp
- Advancing Early Detection and Appropriate Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia presented by Rebecca Edelmayer, PhD, Director, Scientific Engagement Alzheimer’s Association
- The Importance of Partnering in Precision Medicine: CDx Development presented by Mark Roberts, PhD, Senior Director, Diagnostics Development
- Partnering and Roche Neuro Toolkit presented by Karolina Jarawka, MSc, Global Partnering Director in Personalized Healthcare Solutions/Neurology at Roche Diagnostics
- Early Engagement for Effective Commercialization of Your Diagnostic presented by Joe Volpe, PhD, National Segment Director, Neurology Specialty Medicine, Labcorp
Join Us on April 15th
If you’re involved with the development of treatments for neurodegenerative diseases, our upcoming workshop is sure to offer practical insights that can benefit your drug development and commercialization. Attend the event and find out how you can maximize the power of biomarkers in your clinical trials, and speed the commercialization of new treatments and medicines that patients so desperately need. Learn more and register to reserve your spot.